The Chimney Sweep Online Fireplace, Woodstove, Gas Stove and Barbecue Shop
The Phoenix Woodstove / Hearth Stove
The rise of the Phoenix is no myth. A compact but powerful woodstove with a 2.2 cubic foot firebox, this stove achieves a 2.4 grams per hour
EPA Phase II emissions rating with reliable
Like all our woodstoves, the Phoenix is easily adapted to burn air drawn from outside the house. To read about the advantages of outside
combustion air, click here.
Due to the thermal storage properties of soapstone, Hearthstone woodstoves will radiate heat hours after the fire has died down.
Standard Features - Hearthstone Phoenix woodstove
- Lifetime Warranty cast iron construction
- Optional rear vent for installation on existing fireplace hearths
- Standard matte black or optional brown porcelain finish -
Click to view
- Polished soapstone panels absorb heat and radiate it evenly and slowly
- 143 sq.in. stay-clear viewing window -
Click to compare
- Ash removal system with hidden pan
Specifications: Hearthstone Phoenix wood stove
Maximum Log Length:
Cast Iron / Soapstone
1200 - 2000 sq. ft.
2.2 cu. ft.
27-1/2"T x 28"W x 20"D
The Chimney Sweep, Inc.
913 Harris Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225-7032
1(888)-354-6722 toll-free in U.S. & Canada
To send us E-Mail, Click Standard E-Mail Window or
(our reply form)
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 The Chimney Sweep, Inc.